(704) 423-1111 (800) 866-7774 SC office (864) 879-9605
Early detection and verification are the keys to limiting loss due to fire, and both are Sonitrol specialties.
We install cameras in your facilities that allow you to watch your facility at any time of the day or night, from anywhere in the world!
We combine state-of-the-art audio technology and human intelligence to verify a threatening event before we call the police.
Our access control system can save you the trouble and expense of locks, helps you to track movement throughout your facility, and allows you to restrict access by location and/or time of day.
THE BOTTOM LINE? WE PREVENT LOSS TIME AFTER TIME
Any of our products can be integrated into a single, easy-to-use system that is monitored by highly trained professionals at our Sonitrol Monitoring Centers across the country. Our modular approach to system design gives you everything you need now and allows for easy expansion in the future.
What's more, Sonitrol offers the best performance, satisfaction, service and false-alarm guarantees in the industry.
Sonitrol Verified Response
The response time to Sonitrol's verified response alarms is more than 6 times faster than police response to non-verified alarms. That's enough time for the criminals to break-in, steal, and escape.
DO YOU KNOW THE FACTS??
• 1 out of every 7 businesses has an alarm system
• 10 - 25% of all calls for police are alarm calls
• Police respond to 38 million alarm activations per year
• 94 - 98% of alarm activations are false
• A false alarm requires 20 minutes and 2 officers to investigate
• The average police response time is 85% faster when responding to Sonitrol's verified security alarms
• Sonitrol has assisted law enforcement in apprehending 170,000 criminals since 1977.
Police response time is faster for Sonitrol than for a conventional security system alarm. Our intelligent technology leads to a high rate of apprehensions, which gives us exceptional credibility with law enforcement. And our ability to verify an alarm event is critical for prompt dispatch in the growing number of Verified Response communities, where law enforcement won't respond to an alarm until they have verification that an event is actually occurring.